Wednesday, December 21, 2011

SFCF and UB and HIIT

Acronyms are fun!

SFCF

So starting in the new year I'll be observing and hanging out at San Francisco CrossFit and will start taking on clients, helping with the on ramps and strength classes. I'm very excited to get in with a group of coaches that really know their stuff in so many areas. The opportunities to learn will be endless.

UB

I can start training clients at United Barbell - CrossFit SOMA NOW! I'll be out of town next week, but in January, I'll be all over that shizz. UB is a sweet little gym with an awesome community of both coaches and members.

HIIT

I love HIIT training. And I particularly love using a blend of CrossFit methodology and HIIT style intervals. I found this neato infographic on the awesomeness that is HIIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment