Monday, November 12, 2012

Book Review: Willpower: Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength





Triple Rainbow Stars to this book!

What I loved about it is that (1) much of what the authors go over is rooted in scientific study and (2) this book really gives you insight into how different aspects of life affect willpower and decision making. And all the areas that willpower really affects, aside of the obvious ones of "I won't do this thing I want to do" or "I'm going to force myself to do this thing that I would rather not."

Willpower encompasses so much more than that, and like a muscle, it needs to be fed, strengthened, and sometimes cut some slack. Reading this book will give you new perspective on why somethings seem so incredible hard, some things come easy, and why one person might make something you struggle with look like a cake walk.

Kindle version only $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment